Verb(1) continue talking(2) move ahead; travel onward in time or space(3) follow a procedure or take a course(4) follow a certain course(5) continue a certain state, condition, or activity
(1) Thus civil law countries may use a nationality principle and proceed against a national no matter where in the world an offence is committed.(2) Legal sources said the prisoners cannot be forced to accept the writs, and that the highly publicised lawsuits cannot proceed without them.(3) After that, they will proceed to a more advanced lesson.(4) The Cemetery Committee will now proceed with the project of erecting the Remembrance Plaque, which will be unveiled at the annual celebration of Holy Mass later this year.(5) he did not proceed to university in his seventeenth year(6) He added: ├ö├ç├┐We can't proceed with any civil action unless we have the permission of the Charity Commissioners to spend money in that way.├ö├ç├û(7) But a responsible political leader is not at liberty to proceed in that manner.(8) If these provided a satisfactory outcome, open and official negotiations could then proceed involving elected representatives.(9) Do you say you can proceed against Aboriginal native title claimants for trespass if they happen to wander across any part of your tenement?(10) Before we proceed , we must pay money to tsunami victims so they can have clothes, food and shelter.(11) Fans of classic film move forward: Others should proceed cautiously.(12) In their followup report, staff recommended that a moratorium proceed while a study on lodging houses took place.(13) the consortium could proceed with the plan(14) Rather than reconfiguring the Court in one fell swoop, they must proceed member by member, as justices die or leave voluntarily.(15) If we can't fill all the parts then we will not be able to proceed with the play as we had planned.(16) There are, however, a number of situations in which it is possible to proceed against the Community directly.
(1) proceed to :: lumangsungna
(2) proceed with :: lumangsungna kalawan
(3) proceed from :: lumangsungna tina
(4) proceed in :: lumangsungna di
1. begin ::
2. go ::
4. take someone to court ::
nyandak batur ka pangadilan
5. originate ::
6. continue ::
1. remain ::
2. stand ::
3. stay ::
4. stop ::
proceed, proceeded, proceeds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- We are entering the Physics Bowl...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
Could you give me some guidance
how to PROCEED?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
Proceed in an orderly manner.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
So how do you suggest we PROCEED?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
Proceed. Memory by memory.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Sundanese Dictionary: proceed
Meaning and definitions of proceed, translation in Sundanese
language for proceed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of proceed in Sundanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'proceed'
What proceed means in Sundanese, proceed meaning
in Sundanese, proceed
definition, examples and pronunciation
of proceed in Sundanese language.