Noun(1) a particular course of action intended to achieve a result(2) a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work(3) a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program(4) a mode of conducting legal and parliamentary proceedings
(1) Laparoscopic splenectomy is the procedure of choice for removing a normal sized spleen.(2) parliamentary procedure(3) The challenge then would be to find a procedure suitable for each surgical specialty.(4) Refractive eye surgery is a surgical procedure to change the way your eye refracts light.(5) the standard procedure for informing new employees about conditions of work(6) Because it is part of a clinical trial, the only cost for the procedure is operating rooms costs.(7) rules of procedure(8) It is a surgical procedure requiring general anesthesia and the use of an operating room.(9) the procedure is carried out under general anesthesia(10) The official procedure for dealing with issues through the venue manager was largely bypassed.(11) He said the county had established a procedure and method of dealing with such incidents.(12) the procedure is carried out under general anaesthetic(13) The entire surgical procedure was carried out under xylocane and light ether anaesthesia.(14) Mr Marshall, who suffered a heart attack six years ago, needed the procedure after a series of angina attacks.(15) The official procedures , it seems, often work against our better interests.(16) In this manner we ensure our procedures are both acceptable and effective.
(1) stored procedure :: prosedur disimpen
(2) surgical procedure :: prosedur bedah
(3) grievance procedure :: prosedur humandeu
(4) remote procedure call :: jauh panggero prosedur
(5) application procedure :: prosedur aplikasi
(6) sampling procedure :: prosedur sampling
(7) rules of procedure :: aturan prosedur
(8) legal procedure :: prosedur légal
(9) general procedure :: prosedur umum
(10) inspection procedure :: prosedur inspeksi
1. course of action ::
2. operation ::
3. process ::
4. subprogram ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
- It's standard PROCEDURE. No one...
- Okay. All right, listen.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
I found the PROCEDURE
in the study of rare diseases
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
the usual PROCEDURE is to do a sweep.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Sundanese Dictionary: procedure
Meaning and definitions of procedure, translation in Sundanese
language for procedure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of procedure in Sundanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'procedure'
What procedure means in Sundanese, procedure meaning
in Sundanese, procedure
definition, examples and pronunciation
of procedure in Sundanese language.