Noun(1) a meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
Verb(1) come together(2) get together socially or for a specific purpose(3) be adjacent or come together(4) fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction(5) collect in one place(6) get to know; get acquainted with(7) meet by design; be present at the arrival of(8) contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle(9) experience as a reaction(10) undergo or suffer(11) be in direct physical contact with; make contact
Adjective(1) being precisely fitting and right
(1) Even if you've never been to a coursing meet , take yourself along to Patrickswell.(2) She's arranged to meet a few people in the Rising Sun for drinks after work.(3) until we meet again(4) All the assets of the fund are available to meet claims of all members, no matter to which category they belong.(5) The spokesperson said it could not afford to meet the claim as FLS was still losing money in Ireland.(6) the committee asked me to meet them to explain the case(7) Whilst shopping I bumped into Kath cycling through Camden and we arranged to meet up later.(8) He gave Stan a call and they have now arranged to meet up in Scarborough.(9) I couldn't meet her eye(10) I'd arranged to meet Kevin for the gym again, so stopped off at his on the way round from the station to pick him up.(11) they failed to meet the noon deadline(12) The student had tapped her name and mobile phone number into his phone and arranged to meet him for lunch before she left.(13) they failed to meet the necessary standards(14) where lines A and B meet(15) I'm sorry if it doesn't meet with your approval(16) Start by figuring out the mix of stocks, bonds and cash that will be required to meet your needs.
(1) to meet :: papanggih
(2) meet up :: papanggih up
(3) meet with :: papanggih jeung
(4) meet again :: papanggih deui
(5) make ends meet :: nyieun tungtung minuhan
(6) meet the requirements :: minuhan sarat
(7) meet each other :: papanggih silih
1. event ::
2. sports meeting ::
3. encounter ::
4. get to know ::
5. assemble ::
6. converge ::
7. face ::
8. greet ::
9. fulfill ::
10. pay ::
11. come across ::
datang di sakuliah
12. receive ::
14. take on ::
16. conform to ::
17. suffer ::
18. adjoin ::
19. fitting ::
1. disband ::
2. disperse ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They'll MEET at
a rallying point.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
let me MEET Hawking.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
I'll MEET you morons downstairs.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
If I ever do MEET him,
we'll have that in common.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
Um, Raj, there's someone
I want you to MEET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
English to Sundanese Dictionary: meet
Meaning and definitions of meet, translation in Sundanese
language for meet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of meet in Sundanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'meet'
What meet means in Sundanese, meet meaning
in Sundanese, meet
definition, examples and pronunciation
of meet in Sundanese language.