Noun(1) promise of reimbursement in the case of loss; paid to people or companies so concerned about hazards that they have made prepayments to an insurance company(2) written contract or certificate of insurance(3) protection against future loss
(1) I told my husband that if I get money for insurance I would just rather come back and stay in the UK.(2) We all need insurance to protect ourselves and our families, homes and property.(3) Mr Quinn, whose businesses include insurance and investment, is no stranger to big deals.(4) Could relying entirely upon the parent's insurance possibly increase the costs for camper health care?(5) For every business, insurance included, economic woes of the last few years have impacted bottom lines.(6) the house has insurance against flooding(7) The need for adequate protection through insurance is also on the rise.(8) Anything less and the worker would not be protected by insurance .(9) The company has indicated that the proposals governing health insurance will protect them against rising costs.(10) The horse killer Stanley schemes to kill Sweet William and his companion Bobby to collect the insurance .(11) young people are not an insurance against loneliness in old age(12) And somebody who I trusted to pay the insurance on that car - well, he wasn't paying, let's put it that way.(13) However, no rice grower has reported an accident - something they always do to collect the insurance on their crop dusters.(14) Howard is in insurance(15) When that happens, private insurance is no longer possible.(16) many new borrowers take out insurance against unemployment or sickness
(1) health insurance :: asuransi kaséhatan
(2) insurance policy :: kawijakan asuransi
(3) insurance company :: parusahaan asuransi
(4) life insurance :: asuransi hirup
(5) medical insurance :: asuransi médis
(6) car insurance :: asuransi mobil
(7) insurance agent :: agén asuransi
(8) social insurance :: asuransi sosial
(9) insurance premium :: premium asuransi
(10) insurance claim :: ngaku asuransi
1. indemnity ::
2. protection ::
3. insurance policy ::
coinsurance, insurance, insurances
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Have INSURANCE, pay mortgages,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
How much would it cost?
I mean, I'm not on your INSURANCE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Fifteen minutes can save you fifteen
percent or more on car INSURANCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
I told her I got life INSURANCE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
Well, if you don't follow
the INSURANCE company's procedures...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Sundanese Dictionary: insurance
Meaning and definitions of insurance, translation in Sundanese
language for insurance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of insurance in Sundanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'insurance'
What insurance means in Sundanese, insurance meaning
in Sundanese, insurance
definition, examples and pronunciation
of insurance in Sundanese language.