Noun(1) a social unit living together(2) primary social group; parents and children(3) a collection of things sharing a common attribute(4) people descended from a common ancestor(5) a person having kinship with another or others(6) (biology(7) a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities(8) an association of people who share common beliefs or activities
(1) Most authors agree in assigning a basal position in the family to both genera.(2) The Kahn family were a sort of mafia family , in charge of organized crime and such.(3) language family(4) my wife and family(5) He encouraged everyone to put pressure on family , relatives and friends to turn out.(6) The club is also offering family season tickets for up to two adults and two children.(7) You are asked to encourage as many of your friends and family to donate blood.(8) The news that GABA receptors constitute a family of proteins was music to drug companies' ears.(9) the family was happy in the new house(10) Laura came from quite a good family , both parents still together, a rarity in those parts.(11) Luther dramatically succeeded and thereby inaugurated a new family of Protestant readings.(12) The couple moved to Ham in 1947 where they set up their family home in Russell Gardens.(13) the Sweeney family(14) Ashley went on to say that they are hoping to raise a family together by adopting a baby.(15) There are also plenty of secluded places suitable for picnics making for a great family day out.(16) For all of my childhood and the early part of my adult life, in Dublin, we had a family Christmas tree.
(1) my family :: kulawarga abdi
(2) family name :: nami kulawarga
(3) family tree :: tangkal kulawarga
(4) extended family :: kulawarga ageung
(5) nuclear family :: kulawarga nuklir
(6) family room :: kamar kulawarga
(7) host family :: kulawarga host
(8) family members :: anggota kulawarga
(9) your family :: kulawarga anjeun
(10) family member :: anggota kulawarga
2. ancestry ::
4. taxonomic group ::
5. family unit ::
6. kin ::
7. fellowship ::
8. category ::
9. mob ::
11. kinsfolk ::
familial, families, family
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
before mocking the FAMILY
name and making you heir to Casterly Rock.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
They may as well have been a FAMILY of cats
just jumping around from drape to drape.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
Why? You're not FAMILY.
You owe me nothing.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
He might try
and claim our FAMILY home.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
Wherever they are, it belongs to our
FAMILY. We have to fight for it.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
English to Sundanese Dictionary: family
Meaning and definitions of family, translation in Sundanese
language for family with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of family in Sundanese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'family'
What family means in Sundanese, family meaning
in Sundanese, family
definition, examples and pronunciation
of family in Sundanese language.