Adjective(1) used especially of what is legally or ethically right or proper or fitting(2) fair to all parties as dictated by reason and conscience(3) free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules(4) of moral excellence
Adverb(1) and nothing more(2) indicating exactness or preciseness, or exactly(3) only a moment ago(4) (used for emphasis(5) only a very short time before(6) possibly (indicating a slight chance of something being true(7) exactly at this moment or the moment described(8) by a little
(1) It was just past lunchtime and Pete Astor had nothing to do for the next few hours.(2) I am just looking at what it says for a straight robbery or attempt with actual bodily harm.(3) He was not pompous at all and did not look worried as if he had just come straight from court.(4) Those arrested included Mr Rihal, on his way home to look after his wife who had just left hospital.(5) Maybe not just yet, but it might be the only way for some, that things can really get better.(6) De Villiers said at the time he felt he was up to it, and it looks like he may just get that chance.(7) No doubt by now everything is perfected, but today Lederer has just come from rehearsals.(8) they want to create a just society(9) When she was gone, Ari said, " Let's just head upstairs.(10) The fact that I will never get to meet my mystery admirer just makes things all the more romantic.(11) The view is sublime: we are looking straight back down the loch whence we have just come.(12) I thought just the same(13) I had no idea who he was, but I could feel it just as strongly as everyone else around me.(14) He said they were very good and D agreed, which just shows that virtue is its own reward.(15) The soft midsummer evening was just right for a romantic stroll around Malham Tarn.(16) So many of the characters and dialogue in this movie are just one cliche after another.
(1) just now :: nembé pisan
(2) just as :: sagampil
(3) just like you :: ngan resep Anjeun
(4) just in case :: bilih
(5) just in time :: ngan di waktu
(6) just for fun :: ngan pikeun senang
(7) just like :: kawas
(8) just because :: ngan kusabab
(9) just a little :: ngan saeutik
(10) just like that :: ngan kawas nu
1. fair ::
2. deserved ::
3. valid ::
4. upright ::
5. equitable ::
6. a moment ago ::
7. exactly ::
9. only ::
10. really ::
11. just now ::
12. simply ::
13. scarcely ::
just, juster, justest, justine, justly, justness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He JUST blew us off.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
Let's JUST bum-rush him, man.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Now you're JUST trying
to take over the whole thing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
You're a conqueror, too.
You're JUST less ambitious.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
I'm JUST throwing thoughts out there.
This is a safe room, right?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
English to Sundanese Dictionary: just
Meaning and definitions of just, translation in Sundanese language for just with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of just in Sundanese and in English
Tags for the entry "just"
What just means in Sundanese, just meaning
in Sundanese, just definition, examples and pronunciation
of just in Sundanese language.